Model 166T Telescoping Stainless Steel Pitot Tube
Adjustable Design Extends Insertion Length to 36 Inches
THE MODEL 166T TELESCOPING PITOT TUBE is a unique air flow sensor which can quickly and easily be adjusted for any duct insertion length from 11.5 to 36 inches (29.2 to 91.4 cm). Now, this single compact unit can replace up to five conventional fixed length Pitot tubes. For even greater convenience, it is securely protected by a custom fitted polyethylene carrying case. Telescoping sections lock in place as they are extended, enabling use of the handle grip to gage proper alignment of the tip within the airstream. Stainless steel construction resists corrosion. Hemispherical tip has 1.0 flow coefficient, is 1/8" dia. (3.2 mm). Largest section is 3/8" (9.5 mm). Weight (with case) 1 lb, 9 oz (709 g). Case: 12.5 x 6.25 x 1.75 in.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow when combined with differential pressure gage, switch, or transmitter where varying lengths are needed
Models & Ordering
- Adjustable length can replace up to 5 fixed length Pitot tubes
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- 1.8" diameter hemispherical tip has 1.0 flow coefficient
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.