Series 160E Ellipsoidal Tip Pitot Tube
Designed to Meet ISO Standard 3966
Series 160E Pitot Tubes are widely used in the U.K. and Europe for applications demanding high accuracy when measuring the flow of air or other compatible gases. Precision crafted tip configuration allows air to pass smoothly with minimum turbulence for consistent, reliable readings. Exterior indicator arm is aligned parallel to the 5 in. (13 cm) sensing tip so you always know that unit is properly positioned inside duct. Sliding depth indicators grip firmly to ensure uniform insertion - critical when making multiple measurements as part of a complete traverse; the best way to determine average velocity. Total and static pressure taps are 1/4" (6 mm), permanently silver soldered to the connection block, leak-proof and durable.
Models & Ordering
- Ellipsoidal tip design for improved accuracy, 1.0 coefficient
- 304 stainless steel construction adds strength, resists corrosion
- Adjustable depth indicators for fast, consistent traverses
- Alignment indicator helps keep tip parallel to flow
- Designed to meet technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II)
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-160-CASE||Pitot tube carrying case.||Same Day||$158.00||Order|
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.