Products rated for use in hazardous locations. Includes Valves, Temperature Transmitters, Pressure Switches which are explosion-proof and compact, Flow products that monitor liquid, gas, and air flows, Level models where some are submersible and applications vary, and a Pressure Transmitter which is microprocessor-based.
- Valve products that have ratings for use in hazardous locations. Includes both valves and transmitters.
- Temperature Transmitters
- Temperature Transmitters for hazardous temperature measurement applications. Applications include explosive process environments, offshore HVAC monitoring, and dust and grain handling.
- Pressure Switches
- Dwyer pressure switches are explosion-proof, ATEX approved, weatherproof, compact and low cost. Applications include HVAC applications, process applications, all weather applications, and gas furnaces.
- Dwyer's flow products included in this category are compact and explosion-proof. They monitor liquid, gas, and air flows. Some applications are control dampers according to flow, signals alarm, shuts down burner, and protects pumps, motors, and other equipment against low or no flow.
- Level products are for use in hazardous applications. The applications include water and wastewater, food and beverage, chemical processing, level control, and valve control. Some models are submersible.
- Pressure Transmitters
- This category has a pressure transmitter that is a microprocessor-based high performance transmitter. Applications include water and wastewater, food and beverage, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas. HART Communication.