Known for quality, reliability and accuracy, Dwyer designs and manufactures in the US a full-line of Controllers, Data Loggers, Gages, Gauges, Manometers, Monitors, Remote Displays, Switches, Transmitters, and Accessories to measure, monitor and control pressure in a variety of applications and industries. Dwyer offers several models of gauges and instrumentation to measure air velocity, flow, fan pressure, duct, clean room, building pressures and more.
- Pressure Snubbers are used for use with water, air, gases, and oils. Mounting Kits are specifically for the Magnehelic gages. Strap Wrenches are helpful in situations with uncommonly shaped objects. Tubing in different types of materials like rubber, aluminum, Norprene and more are for gages. Static Pressure Tip Sensors are used with manometers, switches, controllers, and gages. Mounting Flanges, Enclosures fitting standard 3000MR gages, Siphons-either carbon steel and stainless steel-are sold in this category.
- Differential Pressure
- Complete your process flow solution with Dwyer’s wide selection of Gages / Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages / gauges to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two independent pressure sources using either gas or liquid in a process flow.
- Indicators for the difference between two pressures. Can also be used for single pressure. Dwyer offers a wide range of digital and stationary Manometers, suitable for highly accurate laboratory or general industrial service.
- Single Pressure
- Dwyer has a wide offering of Gages / Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Pressure, perfect for contractors, industrial and OEM applications.
- Remote Displays
- For a broad array of industrial and scientific applications Dwyer offers a selection of LED and LCD digital displays to remotely indicate pressure from pressure transmitters. These digital panel meters can be used to display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters.