Complete your process flow solution with Dwyer’s wide selection of Gages / Gauges, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages / gauges to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two independent pressure sources using either gas or liquid in a process flow.
- Pressure gages, Flow gages, and a piston-type gages are all within this category. Clean design, small size and low cost with enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications, these gages are the best around. Gauges are indicators for the difference between two pressures. They can also be used for single pressure.
- Gage / Switches - Dial
- Dial Gauges and Switches are compatible with air and other non-combustible and non-corrosive gases. Dial Gages and Dial Switches are indicators for the difference between two pressures that also have switch outputs. They can also be used for single pressure.
- Gage / Switches - Digital
- Digital indicators are for the difference between two pressures that also have switch outputs. Dwyer Digital Gauges and Switches are ideal instrument for pressure, velocity and flow applications. They can also be used for single pressure. Most products have Modbus communications and this category contains 3 in 1 instruments. With all the features packed into one product, it is easy to see why the Digihelic® controller is the only instrument you will need for all your pressure applications.
- Sensors for air and non-combustible compatible gases, have an electrical contact output at a specific difference between two pressures. They can also be used for single pressure. Applications vary greatly between the different types of differential pressure switches. A wide variety of switches and circuit styles enables exactly the specific type of control function needed for any system.
- Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for remote indication of the difference between two pressures. They can be used for single pressure. Dwyer transmitters are designed for use with compatible gases and liquids which can be applied to both the pressure and reference ports. A few transmitters can be mounted closely together to reduce required space. Transmitters are CSA approved explosion-proof for use in the specified hazardous locations and meet NACE standards.
- Local wall mount monitors are designed for critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and alarming. Applications in pharmaceuticals, clean rooms, research labs, animal facilities, and manufacturing. Completed with an LCD display with a graphic user interface.