Sensors for air and non-combustible compatible gases have an electrical contact output at a specific difference between two pressures. Applications vary between the different types of differential pressure switches. A wide variety of switches and circuit styles enables control functions needed for any system.
- Series 1800
- Set Points from 0.07" to 85" w.c. Repetitive Accuracy within 2%
Low Differential Pressure Switch for General Industrial Service which is ATEX approved and applies to mechanical equipment control and processes.
- Series 1900
- Set Points from 0.07" to 20" w.c., Repetitive Accuracy within 3%
Compact Low Differential Pressure Switch where applications are variable air volume controller and clogged filter detection.
- Series 1950
- Set Points from .03 to 20 in w.c., Explosion-proof and Weatherproof
Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch applies to HVAC, processes, and all-weather. Used with air or compatible gases. Applications with hazardous atmospheres.
- Series H3
- Setpoints from 10" w.c. to 200 psid – Rated 1500 psig, Weatherproof
Explosion-Proof Differential Pressure Switch is a heavy duty, industrial unit and has a design which provides sensitivity to differential pressures as low as 10 inches of water. Utilizes a rotary motion transfer shaft.
- Series 1950G
- Explosion-proof, Weatherproof, Compatible with Natural Gases
Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Switch combines the best features of the popular Pressure Switch with the benefit of natural gas compatibility. Compact and easy access to the SPDT relay.
- Series 1620
- High Reliability, Repetitive Accuracy within ±1%
Single and Dual Pressure Switch which applies to damper positioning and duct air control. Provides leak-proof construction.
- Series 1630
- Visual Set Point Adjustment in 5 Standard Ranges, 0.05" to 12" w.c.
Repetitive Accuracy within ±1%
Large Diaphragm Differential Pressure Switches are used with air or compatible gases. Applications include damper positioning and industrial service.
- Series 1640
- Visual Set Point Adjustment, Adjustable Null Zone
Floating Contact Null Switch for High and Low Actuation which applies to damper positioning and duct air control. For use with air or compatible gases.
- Series DP
- Visible Setpoints, Adjustable or Fixed Deadband . . . High Pressure Ranges
Double Bellows Differential Pressure Switch applies to accurate switch triggers in high pressure applications. Optional weatherproof construction is for outdoor use and explosion-proof enclosure.
- Series PG
- External Adjustment, Visible Dial, Hermetically Sealed Snap or Mercury Switch
Gas Pressure/Differential Pressure Switch is used with air and other compatible gases. Clear easy-to-read, and convenient external setpoint adjustment. Applications include natural, manufactured or LP gas.
- Series 1996
- Compact, Low Cost, Range 4 to 20" w.c.
Gas Pressure Switch used with natural, manufactured, or LP gas. Applications in gas furnaces and natural, manufactured or LP gas applications. Compact and low cost. Ideal for high or low gas pressure interlock.
- Series MDS
- Shock and Vibration Resistant, Lightweight and Compact, Gold Contacts
Miniature Pressure Switch applies to air proving, ventilation flow, and pressure monitoring. Low Cost. Lightweight, but shock and vibration resistant.
- Series MDA
- Adjustable Set Points from 0.1 to 100" of H2O
Miniature Adjustable Pressure Switch applies to industrial, HVAC, medical and automotive applications. Gold inlay contacts. Small and lightweight.
- Series A4
- Adjustable Set Point, High Overpressure
Differential Pressure Switch which is capable of carrying moderate shock and vibratory loads. Piston design allows mounting in any orientation. Offers field adjustments and can handle system pressures up to 6000 psig.
- Series PDPS
- Low Pressures down to 0.07" w.c.
Compact Economic Differential Pressure Switch which are available for pressure, vacuum, and differential applications.
- Series 1700
- Adjustable Ranges from .15 to .55" w.c. and .50 to 7.5" w.c, UL and CSA Recognized
Low Differential Pressure Switch is designed for OEM Products and is a combination of existing and new technologies. For use with air and other non-combustible, non-corrosive gases, switches are UL and CSA recognized.
- Series ADPS/EDPS
- With Dual Scale Field Adjustable Set Point Knob
HVAC Differential Pressure Switch which applies to controlling air and fire-protection dampers and monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Series BYDS
- Controls Zone Static by Modulating Motorized Damper
Bypass Damper Switch which applies to ventilation duct monitoring, heat exchanger frost protection, and industrial cooling circuits.
- Series 1831
- Manual Reset, No Power Required
DPDT Low Differential Pressure Switches which applies to HVAC and high duct static cutout applications. Absolutely no power is required to operate the DPDT switch. Set point adjustment on the switch is easily accessible for modifying the set point.
- Series BDPA
- 24 Volt or Battery Powered, Built-in Audible and Visual Alarm
Adjustable Differential Pressure Alarm. Designed for overpressure, vacuum, and differential pressure applciations.
- Series DX
- NEMA 4X Enclosure, Low Differential Set Points
Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch for use with most gases and water based solutions. Externally adjustable set point, integral mounting flange and a removable electrical terminal block for quick and easy installation.
- Series AT11910
- Series 1910 in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
ATEX Approved 1910 Differential Pressure Switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units.
- Series AT1ADPS
- The ADPS in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
ATEX Approved ADPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressure applications.
- Series AT21823
- The 1823 in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
ATEX Approved 1823 Differential Pressure Switch which are ideal for low pressure hazardous area applications. Various housing options such as an overpressure relief valve or external setpoint adjustment knob are available.