Transmitters are sensors with an electrical transmission output for indication of a difference between two pressures. They are designed for use with compatible gases and liquids applied to the pressure and reference ports.
- Series 607
- ±0.25% or ±0.5% FS Accuracy, Ranges from 0 to 25" w.c.
Low Range Differential Pressure Transmitter combine low ranges with stability and reliability. Ultra thin glass clad silicon diaphragm design resists shock and vibration, practically eliminates drift.
- Series 605
- Same Size as Standard Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage
Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitter
- Series WWDP
- Selectable Ranges of Uni-Directional or Bi-Directional, Selectable Outputs
Differential Pressure Transmitter measures flow of various liquids and gases, pressure drop across filters, and energy management.
- Series 645
- ±0.25% Accuracy, Quick Response, 2-Wire Design
Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter designed for use with compatible gases and liquids. Ideal for process control, refrigeration equipment, pump speed control, HVAC equipment, and liquid level measurement.
- Series 616D
- Mounts on 35 mm DIN Rail, ±0.25% Full Scale Accuracy
DIN Rail Differential Pressure Transmitter are not intended for re-ranging. Designed to mount on a DIN rail. Versatile circuit design enables operation in 2-wire current loops.
- Series 668
- Ranges from 0 to 100" w.c., Overpressure Protection to 10 psig, ±1% Accuracy
Compact Differential Pressure Transmitter is compact, lightweight, and features reverse-polarity protection. Units also feature reverse-polarity protection.
- Series 616W
- NEMA 4X Enclosure, 0.25% FS Accuracy
Positive, negative and differential pressures can be measured within a full span accuracy of ±0.25.
- Series 608
- Ranges Down to 0.1" w.c., FM Approved, NEMA 4X
Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter using an ultra thin silicon diaphragm that enables precision measurement of pressures.
- Series 636D
- Explosion-proof, 0.5% Accuracy
Fixed Range Differential Pressure Transmitter is used to measure pressures of liquids, gases, and vapors. This model is designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
- Series MS
- Monitors Pressure & Air Velocity
Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is versatile in measuring pressure and air velocity. Applications include building pressure monitoring, filter condition monitoring, and fan velocity measurement.
- Series 647
- ±1.0% Accuracy, NEMA 4 (IP56) Enclosure, 2-Wire
Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors pressure in air/liquid flow systems. Used in flow, process control, HVAC automation, and pneumatic systems.
- Series DM-2000
- Quick Response, Easy Calibration Checks
Differential Pressure Transmitter senses pressure of air and gases and sends an output signal. Designed to mount in the same diameter cutout as a Magnehelic gage.
- Series 610
- Ideal for Clean Rooms, Easy to Field Calibrate with Security Key
Low Differential Pressure Transmitter measure pressure and flow at high resolutions. Easy access pressure ports and electrical connections, removable process heads, and detachable terminal blocks.
- Series ISDP
- For Hazardous Zone Pressure and Flow Applications
Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter can be programmed to read in pressure, flow, or velocity in hazardous locations.
- Series 655A
- Ranges Down to 3" w.c., 6-point NIST Certificate Included
316 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter are designed for high static/low DP applications. Ideal for high cyclical applications, capillary filled systems, or where a leak free system is needed.
- Series 616WL
- Low Ranges Down to 0.25" w.c. (60 Pa), NEMA 4X Housing
Differential Pressure Transmitters sense low pressure of air and gases, then sends an output signal. All models are factory calibrated to specific ranges as listed in the chart below.
- Series 3100D
- HART® Communication, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (100:1)
Explosion-proof Differential Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor which has a flexible pressure calibration, programmable with HART communication, and push button configuration.
- Series 616KD
- One-Touch® Digital Push-Button Calibration Technology, ±0.25, ±1, or ±2% Accuracy
Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Series 677B
- NEMA 4 Enclosure with Integral Mounting Bracket
Differential Pressure Transmitter measure pressures as low as 0.1 in w.c. Applications include variable air volume, environmental pollution control, and building energy management.
- Series 607D
- Mounts on 35 mm DIN Rail, LED Status Indication, ±0.25% Full Scale Accuracy
DIN Rail Mount Differential Pressure Transmitter senses pressure of air and gases then sends an output signal.
- Series AT2MS
- Series MS in Flame-Proof Enclosure
ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is versatile in monitoring pressure and air velocity in hazardous locations.
- Series AT2605
- Series 605 in Flame-Proof Enclosure
ATEX/IECEx Approved 605 Differential Pressure Indicating Transmitter provides visual monitoring and electronic control of very low different pressure in hazardous locations.
- Series 648B & 648C
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Ranges, Removable Terminal Block
Differential Pressure Transmitter is designed to be used with clean, dry air and gases. Protected against short circuiting and incorrect wiring.
- Model DevCom2000
- Includes USB HART Modem
HART® Communication Protocol Software turns PC into a HART communicator. Eliminates need to purchase and maintain a separate handheld HART communicator.
- Series 3100MP
- HART®, Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (100:1)
Explosion-Proof Multiplanar Differential
Pressure Transmitter is a microprocessor which has a flexible pressure calibration. Design simplifies installation.
- Series MS2
- Monitors Pressure, Air Velocity and Air Flow, BACnet/Modbus® Communications
Magnesense® II Differential Pressure Transmitter which combines the proven stable piezo technology and versatility of the Series MS to reduce installation time.
- Series 668B/D
- Ranges from 0.1 to 100 in w.c., Overpressure Protection to 15 psig, ±0.8% Accuracy
Compact Differential Pressure Transmitters is compact and lightweight. Applications include HVAC and VAV control, clean rooms, and duct static pressure measurement.
- Series 629C
- 0.5% Accuracy, NEMA 4X (IP66) Enclosure
Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors differential pressure of air, liquids, and gases. Applications include flow elements, heat exchangers, filters, coils, and pumps.
- Series 616KD-LR
- High Accuracy, Ranges Down to 0.1 in w.c. (25 Pa)
Differential Pressure Transmitter - Low Ranges
- Series 3500
- HART® Communication , Push Button Configuration, Rangeability (Up to 25:1)
Smart Differential Pressure Transmitter