Fluid filled portable and stationary indicators for the difference between two pressures. They can be used for single pressure. The inexpensive manometers measure positive, negative and differential pressures. Applications vary for the different types of stationary manometers. Offering the most versatile and useful low cost manometers we know of.
- Series 200 & 300
- Suitable for Total Pressures Up to 100 psig, Temperatures Up to 150°F, Accuracy ±2% of Full Scale (1% on Models 215, 244, 246 Only)
Durablock® Solid Plastic Stationary Gage offered in inclined and vertical styles for highly accurate laboratory.
- Series 1230/1235
- No Moving Parts, Suitable for Laboratory or General Industry
Flex-Tube® Well-Type Manometers as a wall mount or a panel mount. Accurately reads high pressure readings. Applications include laboratory and industrial service applications.
- Series 1227
- 0.2" Minor Scale Divisions, Accuracy +/- 0.1" W.C.
Dual Range Flex-Tube® U-Inclined Manometer where no spirit level is required, the manometer is versatile, and it is useful low-cost. Applications include fan status and filter monitoring.
- Series 1211/1212
- Safety Traps to Prevent Loss of Fluid
Slack Tube® Manometer/Gas Pressure Kit that reads with inch or CM scale. Applications include filter monitoring and duct static pressure.
- Series 250-AF
- Precision Machined, Solid Acrylic Plastic Gages, Accurate To ±1% Of Full Scale
Inclined Manometer Air Filter Gages are virtually unbreakable and free of distortion. Applications include air filter gage.
- Series Mark II
- 3% Accuracy for Stationary and Portable Applications
Molded Plastic Manometers are of the inclined and inclined-vertical type. Applications include paint booths, air filter gage, and air velocity measurement.
- Series 1213
- The “Tube in a Tube” Direct Reading Manometer
Gas Pressure Manometer is used with natural gas. Economically priced and made of durable plastic.
- Series 100
- Suitable for Total Pressures Up to 100 psig, Temperatures Up to 150°F, Accuracy ±2% of Full Scale (1% on Model 115 Only)
Durablock® Solid Plastic Portable Gage is a precision instrument in inclined and vertical styles. This model is for the measurement of static pressure, vacuum or differential pressure.
- Series 424
- Accuracy to ±0.25%
Durablock® Inclined-Vertical Manometer is an inclined-vertical manometer which is applied to low pressure laboratory and test applications.