Gages - Dial
Dial indicators for single pressure. Applications vary from single pressure gauge to gauge. Dial gages have innovative designs and some products are meant for low pressure while others have multiple ranges or are a combination instrument. The innovative designs, together with a high-precision, milled-teeth movements and pinion and bearing surface, provide the user with top of the line low pressure instruments.
- Series 7000 Spirahelic®
- Panel Mount, 4-1/2" & 8-1/2" Dials, ASME Grades 2A & 3A
Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gage have applications in systems with high cycle rates, processes with problematic pressure surges and spikes, and environments with continuous vibration or shock.
- Series SGP
- 1.6% Full Scale Accuracy, 316, 316L SS & PTFE Wetted Parts
Stainless Steel Schaeffer Gage has ranges of vacuum, compound and pressures are available. Applications include chemical, cement, fertilizer, refinery, and power.
- Series SGO
- 1.6% Full Scale Accuracy, 316L SS & PTFE Wetted Parts
Stainless Steel Schaeffer Gage has ranges in vacuum and compound. Applications include chemical, fertilizer, cement, power, pulp and paper.
- Series LPG4
- 1.5% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2.5" Gage
2.5" Low Pressure Gage has an innovative design that has high-precision. Applications include air flow indication and liquid level.
- Series SGX & SGF
- Brass or 316 SS Wetted Parts
Stainless Steel Low Pressure Gage has a zero adjustment screw on the dial. Applications include pneumatic, liquid level, and draft measurement.
- Series 7000B
- 4-1/2" Turret Mount Gage, ASME Grades A & 2A
Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gage relies on a bourdon tube in order to be dependable. Applications include systems with high cycle rates and environmental with continuous vibration shock.
- Series LPG3
- 1% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2-1/2" Gage
Low Pressure Gage are designed to be sensitive and meant for low pressures of gases and liquids. Ideal for air flow indicators, liquid level indicators and draft gages.
- Series TRI
- Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
Tridicator Gage is a combination of a pressure gage and a thermometer into one. Measured in psi and kPa as well as Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Series SGC2
- Spiral Tube Pressure Gage
Compact Size, 1" Dial is an economical solution for monitoring high pressure applications. These products are housed in a rugged case.
- Series SG1
- 2.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS or Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
1.5" Industrial Pressure Gage is used in applications that need to be resistant to corrosion. Economical choice where corrosion and vibration are a concern.
- Series SG3
- 2.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
1.5" Industrial Pressure Gage cover a wide variety of ranges from full vacuum to 300 psi. Can withstand up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Series SGY
- 1.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS or Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
2.5" Industrial Pressure Gage employs an easy-open breather plug on top. Plug easily pops open and does not need to be entirely removed.
- Series SGZ
- 1.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
2.5" Industrial Pressure Gage has an excellent chemical compatibility and is able to relieve any built up internal pressure by having a breather plug on top.
- Series UGI
- 1.5" Dials with Back Connection; Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
Utility Gage has a center back mounting and compact size makes this gage the perfect choice for pneumatic air regulators.
- Series UGK
- 1.5% FS Accuracy, Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
2.5" Utility Pressure Gage is economical and have applications in air regulators and pneumatic systems. A wide variety of ranges are available in this economical gage in either bottom or back connection configurations.
- Series UGJ
- 2" Dials with Dual PSI/Bar x 100 kPa Scales
Utility Gage has a wide offering of ranges which are available from full vacuum to 300 psi. Applications include air regulators and pneumatic systems.
- Series TRI2
- Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
Tridicator Gage comes in three different connection options including lower mount, center back mount, and center back mount with extension shank. This product is a combination of a pressure gage and a thermometer.
- Series 765
- ±0.5% Accuracy, Safety Blow-Out Back
Process Gage with Dampened Movement minimizes vibration without liquid filling. Designed with a Phenolic safety-case. Solid front with a blow-out back.
- Series SG5
- Large, Easy-to-Read Dial, Internal Surge Suppressor
Contractor Gage has a large dial and compact design. Gages are lightweight and slim-which are easy to transport. Applications include contractor and industrial applications.