Series 160FW Wireless Straight Pitot Tubes
Wireless, Measures Differential Pressure, Air Velocity and Flow
Series 160FW Wireless Pitot Tubes are designed to meet the need of the environmental field testing and is an accurate and reliable way to measure the flow of air or gas streams. Combined with the universal handheld and UHH gateway, the 160FW wireless capability allow users to read velocity directly on the handheld in the Mobile Meter® App. This universal pitot tube can also be used to take duct traverses when used with TraverseIT™ App. Data can be logged and sent via email for later reporting.
MUST HAVE: Model UHH-BTG Wireless Mobile Gateway to transform the wireless signal into a Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Wireless Technology. Please click on the accessory page.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow where hook style pitot tubes don’t allow access
- Building commissioning
- Building HVAC test and balance
Models & Ordering
- Wetted Material:
- 304 SS.
- ±0.5% FS span @ 25°C (includes non linearity, hysteresis, and non repeatability).
- Pressure Limit:
- ±2 in w.c. (±500 Pa).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Pitot Tube Range:
- 0 to 9000 FPM (45 M/s).
- Pitot Tube K-Factor:
- Process Temperature Limit:
- 1500°F (815°C).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" OD.
- 2 lb (0.91 kg) (weight varies depending on pitot tube length).
- Agency Approvals:
- Compatible with Dwyer’s Mobile Meter® and TraverseIT™ Applications
- Stable 50' (15 m) wireless range
- Straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts
- Permanent stamped insertion depth graduations facilitate accurate positioning
- Alignment indicator helps keep tip parallel to flow
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|UHH-BTG||Wireless Mobile Gateway for use with UHH Probes and Modules||Same Day||$94.00||Order|
|UHH2||Android® Driven Universal Handheld Base Unit.||Same Day||$613.00||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.