Vane Thermo-Anemometers are portable test equipment instruments that indicate temperature and air velocity. Applications vary. Most products include a carry case and battery for the instrument.
- Series MVA
- Measures Air Volume & Velocity, Temperature, Humidity and Barometric Pressure
Mini-Vane Thermo-Anemometer measures air velocity, volume flow, temperature, relative humidity, and pressure, depending on model. Ideal for measurements at air outlets.
- Model 8901
- Measures Air Volume, Air Velocity, and Temperature
Vane Thermo-Anemometer is ideal for balancing air conditioning and heating ducts or checking the operations of fans and blowers. Features a detachable probe for easy replacement.
- Model 8904
- Large 1.3" Dual Display, One Hand Operation
Integral Vane Thermo-Anemometer measures air velocity and temperature. Allows users to easily view readings. Includes hard carrying case, battery, and instruction manual. Compact meter is ideal for HVAC inspection, energy audits, and balancing applications.
- Model 8912
- Measures Air Velocity, Air Volume, Temperature, Humidity, and BTU
Vane Thermo-Anemometer measures air velocity, air volume, temperature, humidity, and BTU. Built-in sensor records ambient temperature. Features a detachable probe for easy replacement.
- Model 9671
- Measures Air Velocity, Air Volume, Temperature, Humidity, and BTU; Built-In Datalogging
Multifunction Vane Thermo-Anemometer measures air velocity, air volume, temperature, humidity, and BTU. Includes an RS-232 interface setting.