Model F7-MLK2 Multi-Level Switch Kit
316 Stainless Steel, One or Two Station Level Switch, Vertically Mount
The F7-MLK2 Multi-Level Switch Kit contains all the components necessary for the design and fabrication of a 1 or 2 station level switch for pipe plug mounting. The user can customize stem length (maximum 36"), actuation point, distance between floats, and lead wire lengths. Model F7-MLK2 is constructed of 316 stainless steel -- ideal for chemicals, corrosive liquids, oils, or high pressure applications. Model F7-MLK2 includes two level stations with floats (switch, tube, and float), two extension tubes 10" (254 mm) length, three tube unions, one tube connector, one end fitting, and one mounting plug.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials (Float/Stem):
- 316 Stainless Steel.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 275°F (-40 to 135°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 750 psig (52 bar).
- Switch Type:
- SPST, selectable N.O. or N.C.
- Electrical Rating:
- 20 VA: 0.8A @ 240 VAC, 0.17A @ 120 VAC, 0.3A @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- 18 AWG x 60" (152 cm) wire leads.
- Process Connection:
- 2" male NPT pipe plug.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Up to 30° angle from vertical.
- Minimum Specific Gravity:
- Stem Length:
- 36" (91 cm) maximum.
- Tube Diameter:
- 1/2" O.D.
- 3.3 lb (1.6 kg).
- Why is the minimum specific gravity important on the float level switches?
- If a medium has a lower s.g. than the rated minimum for a float, the float will sink through the media and the switch will not operate.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.