Known for quality, reliability and accuracy, Dwyer designs and manufactures a full-line of Controllers, Data Loggers, Gages, Manometers, Monitors, Remote Displays, Switches, Transmitters, and Accessories to measure, monitor and control pressure, air velocity, flow, fan pressure, duct, and more.
- Pressure Snubbers are used with water, air, gases, and oils. Mounting Kits for Magnehelic gages, Strap Wrenches for uncommonly shaped objects, and Tubing in materials like rubber, aluminum, Norprene and more are available. Static Pressure Tip Sensors are used for different products.
- Differential Pressure
- Dwyer’s wide selection extends to Gages, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Differential Pressure. Dwyer manufactures a range of dial and digital gages to reliably measure and display pressure difference, between two pressure sources using gas or liquid in a process flow.
- Indicators for the difference between two pressures. Can also be used for single pressure. Dwyer offers a wide range of digital and stationary Manometers, suitable for highly accurate laboratory or general industrial service.
- Single Pressure
- Dwyer has a wide offering of Gages, Transmitters, Switches, Data Loggers, and Monitors for Pressure, perfect for contractors, industrial and OEM applications.
- Remote Displays
- For a broad array of industrial and scientific applications Dwyer offers a selection of LED and LCD digital displays to remotely indicate pressure from pressure transmitters. These digital panel meters can be used to display process values from pressure, humidity, temperature, voltage, current, watt, or power factor transmitters.