Series 1800 Low Differential Pressure Switch for General Industrial Service
Set Points from 0.07" to 85" w.c. Repetitive Accuracy within 2%
Essential for industrial environments, the Series 1800 Low Differential Pressure Switch for general industrial service combines small size and low price with 2% repeatability for all but the most demanding applications. Set point adjustment inside the mounting stud permits mounting the switch on one side of a wall or panel with adjustment easily accessible on the opposite side. UL and CSA listed, and FM approved.
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES.
Please see Series AT-1800 for ATEX approved.
- Process applications
- Mechanical equipment control
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult Factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C). 1823-00, -20 to 180°F (-28.9 to 82.2°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:
- Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. De-rate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type inside mounting spud.
- 1 lb, 5 oz (595 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, FM, UL. NOTE: Optional (-EXPL) Explosion-proof Enclosure does not possess any agency approvals.
- Compact size and repeatability provide a high-value switch for many industrial applications
- Designed for panel and wall mounting to easily meet mounting requirements in most industrial settings
- Pressure ranges from 0.07 in w.c. to 85 in w.c. make this switch suitable for a wide range of applications
- Weatherproof Housing - 16-ga. steel enclosure with gasketed cover (NEMA 4, IP66) for wet or oily conditions. Withstands 200 hour salt spray test. Wt. 5-1/2 lbs. (2.5 kg). Switch must be factory installed. Change 1823 base number to 1824 and add -WP suffix. Example: 1824-1-WP.
- Explosion-proof Housing - Cast iron base with aluminum cover. Rated Class I, Group D; Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G; Class III and NEMA 7 C,D, NEMA 9 E,F,G. Wt. 7-1/2 lbs. (3.4 kg). Switch must be factory installed. Change base number to 1824 and add -EXPL suffix. Example: 1824-1-EXPL.
- MIL Environmental Construction - Unlisted Model 1820 can be furnished with a special sealed snap switch for protection against high humidity, fungus and/or military applications. Similar to Model 1823 except dead band is slightly greater and some lower set points may not be possible. To order, add suffix -MIL. Example: 1820-2-MIL.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-389||Mounting bracket, 16 ga steel, zinc plated and Dichromate dipped for corrosion resistance.||Same Day||$7.10||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$8.00||Order|
|A-491||6" straight SS static pressure tip with mounting flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$8.00||Order|
|A-493||8" straight SS static pressure tip with mounting flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$8.40||Order|
|A-302F-B||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" rubber or plastic tubing. 6" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$14.25||Order|
|A-302F-C||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" rubber or plastic tubing. 8" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$16.25||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$10.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||1820||00||AT||Series 1820-00-AT Low Differential Pressure Switch, range 0.07-0.22" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
Low Differential Pressure Switch
Low Differential Pressure Switch with Conduit
Low Differential Pressure Switch without Conduit
B-Gap Micro Switch
Cast Iron Explosion-proof Housing
Gold Contact Switch
Silicone Free (includes Buna-N Elastomers)
Stainless Steel Tag
Product Data Sheet
- Do you have a troubleshooting guide for the 1823-80?
- We have the Instruction manual which comes with the unit or can be found under the Literature tab on the Series 1800 web page. Beyond that, we would recommend contacting Dwyer’s technical support team at 219-879-8000.
- Will a Dwyer pressure switch be damaged if the pressure exceeding the maximum set-point is applied to the switch?
- No. Not unless the maximum pressure rating of the switch is exceeded.
- Can the 1900 Series be mounted so that the diaphragm is horizontal?
- The series 1900 must be mounted with the diaphragm in the vertical position or the switch will be damaged. Please call one of our Applications Engineers for other position orientations.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.