Series AT-1900 ATEX/IECEx Approved Compact Low Differential Pressure Switches
The 1900 in Flameproof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure
Series AT-1900 ATEX/IECEx Approved Compact Low Differential Pressure Switches is our most popular switch and is now available in a flameproof package. This pressure switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units. For air and non-combustible compatible gases, the Series AT-1900 switches have set points from 0.07 to 20 in w.c. (1.8 to 508 mm). Set point adjustment is easy with range screw located inside the switch enclosure. Series AT-1900 switches are available in aluminum enclosures and ideal for low pressure, hazardous area applications.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to maintain IP66 rating.
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous areas.
- Hazardous area low pressure applications
- Air conditioning refrigeration coil icing detection; defrost cycle initiation
- Clogged filter detection
- Variable air volume controller
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- See pressure limit chart on catalog page.
- Switch Type:
- ±3% FS.
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. Derate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type on pressure switch inside the enclosure accessible by hole with plug on housing. Set point regulation must be done with instrument de-energized. Follow instructions and safety warning to open cover.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7015.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional).
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" NPT female. Cable gland not included.
- 10.5 lb (4.8 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- EPT 19 ATEX 3192 X.
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX Compliant: CE 0477 EX II 2G Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) II 2D Ex tb IIIC T75 °C Db IECEx Compliant: Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) Ex tb IIIC T75°C Db.
- Flameproof enclosure protects the device in hazardous areas
- Compact size and repeatability provide a high-value switch for many industrial and OEM applications
- Wide range of models from 0.07 in w.c. to 20 in w.c. can meet exacting OEM specifications for a low pressure switch
- Range screw protected inside switch enclosure prevents tampering
SERIES AT-1900 SERIES PRESSURE SWITCH AT-101NA-1910-X-XXXX AT-1900 PR SW W/ ATEX ENCLOSURE 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 00 0.07 - 0.15 IN WC 0 0.15 - 0.55 IN WC 1 0.40 - 1.6 IN WC 5 1.4 - 5.5 IN WC 10 3.0 - 11.75 IN WC 20 4.0 - 20.0 IN WC 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) COVER B BLIND 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) PRESSURE PORT/VALVE MATERIAL 1 BRASS 2 STAINLESS STEEL 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) PRESSURE PORT/VENTING VALVE VS0 STD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/NO VENTING VALVE VL0 LD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/NO VENTING VALVE 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) CABLE ENTRY 12 1/2" NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1