Series MS Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Monitors Pressure & Air Velocity
The Series MS Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity. This compact package is loaded with features such as, field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal (with optional display) and the ability to select a square root output for use with Pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors.
Along with these features, the patented magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long term performance and enables the Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter to be the single solution for your pressure and flow applications.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
Please see Series AT-MS for ATEX approved.
- Building pressure monitoring
- Duct pressure monitoring
- Fan velocity measurement
- Zone differential pressure monitoring
- Filter condition monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±1% for 0.25" (50 Pa), 0.5" (100 Pa), 2" (500 Pa), 5" (1250 Pa), 10" (2 kPa), 15" (3 kPa), 25" (5 kPa) ±2% for 0.1" (25 Pa), 1" (250 Pa) and all bidirectional ranges.
- ±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1 psi maximum, operation; 10 psi, burst.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire); 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals:
- 4 to 20 mA (2-wire); 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- 300 ms.
- Zero & Span Adjustments:
- Digital push button.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0-1250 Ω max; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA max.
- Display (optional):
- 4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Connections:
- 4-20 mA, 2-wire: European Style Terminal Block for 16 to 26 AWG. 0-10 V, 3-wire: European Style Terminal Block 16 to 22 AWG.
- Electrical Entry:
- 1/2" NPS Thread. Accessory: Cable Gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.
- Process Connection:
- 3/16" (5 mm) ID tubing. Maximum OD 9 mm.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- 8.0 oz (230 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Field selectable English or Metric ranges
- Field upgradeable LCD display
- Adjustable damping of output signal (with optional display)
- Ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors
- Add -LCD to end of model numbers for units with display
- Add -NIST to end of model numbers for NIST Traceable Certificate
- Add -FC to end of model numbers for Factory Calibration Certificate
- Add -DS to end of model number for dessicant cover, (not compatible with LCD option)
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-435||Field upgradeable LCD.||Next Day||$59.00||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Next Day||$9.00||Order|
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply.||Next Day||$36.50||Order|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Next Day||$6.20||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Next Day||$11.75||Order|
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip.||Next Day||$2.00||Order|
|A-151||Cable gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable.||1-2 Weeks||$5.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||MS||0||2||1||AT||Series MS-021-AT Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter, bidirectional unit, 4-20 mA output, low range 0.1, 0.25, 0.5" w.c. & 25, 50, 100 Pa, wall mount, with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||MS||Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|Bidirectional Unit, 4-20 mA
Positive Only Unit, 4-20 mA
Bidirectional Unit, 0-10 V
Positive Only Unit, 0-10 V
Bidirectional Unit, 0-5 V
Positive Only Unit, 0-5 V
Bidirectional Unit, 0-5 V Output 0-12VDC Input
Positive Only Unit, 0-5V Output 0-12 VDC Input
|High Range 1, 2, 5" w.c. & 250, 500, 1250 Pa
Low Range 0.1, 0.25, 0.5" w.c. & 25, 50, 100 Pa
Piezo 10" w.c. & 2 kPa
Piezo 15" w.c. & 3 kPa
Piezo 25" w.c. & 5 kPa
Din Mounting Bracket
Velocity Mode Selectable Decimal Place (English Units)
Velocity Mode Selectable Decimal Place (Metric Units)
Dessicant Cover (not available)
Cable Gland Accessories Pack
Liquid Crystal Display
NIST Calibration Certificate
Stainless Steel Tag
LCD Cover w/o LCD Display
Note: Not all model combinations are available.
Product Data Sheet
- We ordered a bunch of MS2-D103-LCD pressure transmitters last year and need to order (20) more this year. It looks like the MS2 is not an option any more and we need to go with a MSX series. We just want to confirm that a MSX-U13-IN-LCD is the same unit as the MS2-D103-LCD and that it is a Duct mount with probe.
- Model number MSX-U13-IN-LCD would be perfect for duct applications to replace the MS2 unit you're currently using.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.