Series 265 PRECISOR® II Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioner
Rotary Operation, Field Selectable Cam Design, 316 SS Models
Proximity Series 265 PRECISOR® II Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioners combine outstanding performance with an extremely low price, making it an exceptional value for industrial applications. Rotary valves with single or double acting pneumatic actuators can be precisely controlled, such as our ball and butterfly valves. The PRECISOR® II positioner proportionally modulates the valve from either an electric 4 to 20 mA or pneumatic 3 to 15 psig input signal, based on the model chosen. Its rugged, durable design makes it ideal for use in harsh environments, while maintaining precise, accurate positioning of the control elements. Includes a bracket for mounting onto actuators with NAMUR standard connections, and features a versatile linear cam for direct action, reverse action, or split ranges.
- Rotary valves with single or double acting pneumatic actuators
Models & Ordering
- Input Signal:
- Pneumatic: 3 to 15 psig (0.2 to 1 bar); Electro-Pneumatic: 4-20 mA DC.
- Input Impedance:
- (265ER only): 250 ±15 Ω.
- Enclosure Material:
- Aluminum diecasting or 316SS.
- Air Supply:
- 20 to 101 psig (1.4 to 7.0 bar).
- Air Supply Connection:
- 1/4" NPT.
- Gage Connection:
- 1/8" NPT.
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" NPT (265ER only).
- ±2% of full scale.
- 1% of full scale.
- ±0.5% of full scale.
- ±0.5% of full scale.
- Air Consumption:
- 0.10 scfm (3 LPM) at 20 psig (1.4 bar) supply.
- Flow Capacity:
- 28 scfm (80 LPM) at 20 psig (1.4 bar) supply.
- 0 to 90°.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Temperature Limits:
- Aluminum: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- 265NR: 3.1 lb (1.7 kg); 265ER: 6.2 lb (2.8 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE (265ER only).
- Field selectable cam for direct or reverse acting.
- User selectable for single or double action
- Highly visible indicator for local indication
- IP66 enclosure rating
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-228||Stainless steel flex hose, 12" (30.48 cm) long, 1/8" male NPT connections.||2-3 Weeks||$38.00||Order|
|A-332||Brass adapter, 1/8" female NPT to 1/4" male NPT.||Same Day||$3.30||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.