Series BBV-0 2-Valve Block Manifold
Stainless Steel Body, NPT Connections
The Series BBV-0 2-Valve Block Manifold is perfect for use over a broad range of industrial applications including oil refineries, nuclear power stations, petrochemical processing, and more. The Series BBV-0 is forged from 316 stainless steel bar stock and designed to withstand repeated open and close operations. Suited to control oil, water, toxic fluids, chemicals, air, and steam; the 2-valve block manifold has (1) isolate and (1) vent valves. Each valve stem is precision machined with hard seats to reduce operating torque. The BBV-0F and BBV-0N are designed to mount directly to industrial pressure transmitters. The BBV-0F comes with two 7/16-20 UNF mounting bolts and one PTFE gasket.
- Industrial gage or transmitter isolation
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids, gases, or steam.
- End Connections:
- Process connection: 1/2" male NPT; Instrument connection: No flange: 1/2" female NPT; Flange: 1/2" DIN 19213 flange; Vent/test: 1/4" female NPT.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, stem, valve assembly: 316 SS; Stem packing: PTFE.
- Pressure Limit:
- 6000 psi (400 bar).
- Temperature Limit:
- 464°F (240°C).
- Other Materials: Handle:
- 304 SS.
- 6000 psi pressure limit
- 316 SS body, stem and valve assembly
- PTFE stem packing
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.