Series UFM2 Compact Ultrasonic Flowmeters
Cost Effective, Compact and Adjustable Design, Non-Invasive
The Series UFM2 Compact Ultrasonic Flowmeters are economical, clamp-on, ultrasonic flowmeters. The UFM2 implements the transit-time difference to measure flow rates in pipes and can measure velocity and flow in pipes with outside diameters ranging from 3/4 to 7" (25 to 180 mm). This model comes with a volume pulse and 4-20 mA flow rate output.
• Converter with adjustable guide rail
• Set of pipe clamps (model dependent)
• Set of small pipe adapter circle clamps
• Set of small pipe adapter V clamps
• Ultrasonic coupling grease
- Flow measurement for heat metering
- Metering and monitoring in: Chilled water, Potable water, Process water
Models & Ordering
- Clean water with <3% by volume of particulate content.
- 0.33 to 32.8 ft/s (0.1 to 10 m/s).
- Backlit: 3.27" H x 0.74" W (83.1 mm x 18.8 mm), 2 line x 16 characters.
- ±3% of flow reading for >0.98 ft/s (>0.3 m/s).
- Power Requirements:
- 12-24 VDC/VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- 7 W max.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: 32 to 185°F (0 to 85°C); Ambient: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Analog: 1 opto-isolated: 4-20 mA; Error current: 3.5 mA; Load resistance: 620 Ω max; Pulse: 1 optoisolated MOSFET relay, 500 mA max, 166 pps max, 200 Hz max.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Enclosure Material:
- Plastic polycarbonate.
- ±0.15% of measured value.
- Electrical Connections:
- 16.4' (5 m) cable.
- Response Time:
- <1 s.
- 2.9 lb (1.315 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Applicable Pipe Material:
- Steel, copper, or plastic.
- Pipe Outside Diameter:
- 3/4 to 7" (25 to 180 mm). Pipe size is dependent on pipe material and internal diameter.
- Applicable Pipe Lining:
- Pipe Wall Thickness:
- 0.02 to 0.39" (0.5 to 10 mm).
- Save on installation costs with non-invasive pipe measurement
- Simplified installation with all necessary components included, such as converter, sensor, cables and mounting accessories
- Fit application requirements with compact and lightweight design, that can be easily installed, all in one clamp-on unit intended for homogeneous liquids that contain no air
- Cut down evaluation time with easy-to-read text displaying both flow rate and total with a convenient backlight for visual comfort
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-FU||NIST traceable calibration certificate for ultrasonic flowmeters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||2-3 Weeks||$309.00||N||Order|
|A-186||Silicone based grease acoustic couplant, 3 oz. tube.||Same Day||$16.50||B||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.