Series AT-MS ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Series MS in Flame-Proof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure
The Series AT-MS ATEX/IECEx Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity in hazardous areas. This transmitter is loaded with features such as: field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal and the ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors. Along with these features, the magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long term performance and enables the Magnesense® transmitter to be the solution for a myriad of pressure and flow applications. Flameproof enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing process on the LCD.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to maintain IP66 rating.
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous areas.
- Monitor pressures in ducts, rooms, or total building pressures
- Filter monitoring
- Local indication of clean room pressures with process signal sent to control room
- Hazardous area pressure measurement and transmitter
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- MS-X21: 0.5 in w.c. and 0.25 in w.c.: ±1%; 0.1 in w.c.: ±2%; 100 Pa and 50 Pa: ±1%; 25 Pa: ±2%. MS-X11: 5 in w.c. and 2 in w.c.: ±1%; 1 in w.c.: ±2%; 1250 Pa and 500 Pa: ±1%; 250 Pa: ±2% (@ standard conditions).
- ±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1 psi max., operation; See pressure limit chart on catalog page for burst.
- Power Requirements:
- 10-35 VDC (2-wire); 17-36 VDC or isolated 21.6-33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals:
- 4-20 mA (2-wire); 0-5 V, 0-10 V (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- 300 ms.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Digital push-button. In safe zone only.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1250 Ω max.; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA max.
- 4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Wiring:
- 4-20 mA, 2-wire: European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG. 0-10 V, 3-wire: European style terminal block 16 to 22 AWG.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional).
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" NPT female. Cable gland not included.
- 11 lb (5 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- EPT 19 ATEX 3192 X.
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX Compliant: CE 0477 EX II 2G Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) II 2D Ex tb IIIC T75 °C Db IECEx Compliant: Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) Ex tb IIIC T75°C Db.
- All the capabilities and value of the MS2 in an ATEX/IECEx approved enclosure
- Long service life and minimized downtime due to durable, rugged housing and high-quality components
- High impact strength and high temperature rated for applications where hazardous environments exist
- Increased response time at low pressures with LD port configuration
AT-MS MAGNESENSE PRESSURE TRANSMITTER AT-101NA-MS-XX-X-XXXX MS MAGNESENSE PR XMTR W/ ATEX ENCLOSURE 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) OUTPUT 0 BIDIRECTIONAL UNIT 4 TO 20MA 1 POSITIVE ONLY UNIT 4 TO 20MA 2 BIDIRECTIONAL UNIT 0 TO 10V 3 POSITIVE ONLY UNIT 0 TO 10V 6 BIDIRECTIONAL UNIT 0 TO 5V 7 POSITIVE ONLY UNIT 0 TO 5V 8 BIDIRECTIONAL UNIT 0 TO 5V OUTPUT AND 0-12VDC INPUT 9 POSITIVE ONLY UNIT 0 TO 5V OUTPUT AND 0-12VDC INPUT 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) PRESSURE RANGE 1 HIGH RANGE 1, 2, 5 INWC AND 250, 500, 1250 PA 2 LOW RANGE 0.1, 0.25, 0.5 INWC AND 25, 50, 100 PA 3 PIEZO 10 INWC AND 2 KPA 4 PIEZO 15 INWC AND 3 KPA 5 PIEZO 25 INWC AND 5 KPA 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) DISPLAY LCD WITH LCD 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) COVER B BLIND W GLASS WINDOW 5TH SYMBOL (5TH X) PRESSURE PORT/VALVE MATERIAL 1 BRASS 2 STAINLESS STEEL 6TH SYMBOL (6TH X) PRESSURE PORT/VENTING VALVE VS0 STD PRESSURE PORT/NO VALVE VL0 LD PRESSURE PORT/NO VALVE 7TH SYMBOL (7TH X) CABLE ENTRY 12 1/2” NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Instruction Manual (ranges lower than 10")
- Instruction Manual (ranges 10" & up)
- Instruction Manual - ATEX Enclosure
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.